Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WOM Marketing

I can't tell you how much I love Bzzagent, word of mouth marketing! Have you joined yet?

So far I have gotten to try:

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
Cover Girl Color Blast Eyeshadow
Cover Girl Shine Blast Lipgloss
Got2B Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion
Aveeno Baby Care
Glade Sense & Spray
Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain
Bic Soleil Bella
Off

All in less than one year!

On top of all the freebies, you also have access to the bzzcapes (fellow bzzagents' product reviews), the frogpond (awesome new websites!) and ultimately limitless mypoints!

Have you joined yet?!?

Be blessed!
The Freebie Junkie :)

1 comment:

  1. So I just tried my new Got2B Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion and I love it! My hair is so soft and smells wonderful! Just wanted to share! :)

    ReplyDelete