Thursday, June 24, 2010

A free blu ray DVD player or something even better....

I am sure most of you are familiar with Nielsen. I got started with doing the traditional television ratings (they pay cash and nothing you watch will get canceled!), but have since learned about Homescan.

https://www.ncponline.com/panel/US/EN/Login.htm

By joining Nielsen Homescan, you enjoy limitless benefits (you can be a member for life!) by simply scanning the items you purchase with a scanner provided to you. Every time you upload your purchases online, you are rewarded with points redeemable for almost anything...

Luggage
Designer Bags
Jewelry
ELECTRONICS

We are currently working towards the Samsung Blu Ray player, absolutely free! After that, who knows?!?

Be blessed and keep scoring those freebies!
The Freebie Junkie :)

1 comment:

  1. I just got accepted into this and I am currently waiting for my scanner to be delivered.

    ReplyDelete