Wednesday, June 30, 2010

DIY

I would love to say that I am a frequent DIY-er, but truth be told I am the mother of an almost 3 year old, and 99% of the time DIY is not an option. That being said, I have stumbled upon an amazing blog that I just have to share...

www.allthingsthrifty.com

I suddenly feel the overwhelming urge to redecorate! Not just redecorate, but redecorate with thriftiness! I HATE my game/dining room table. I have one of those tables that converts from bumper pool-to card table-to dinette, and I hate it because I bought it with my ex (anyone want it?? I will entertain any reasonable offer!).

How neat would it be to have furniture pieces that are one of a kind! I may just try my hand at this! Anyone want to help???

I will share pictures!
Be blessed!
The Freebie Junkie :)

A sidenote. Please pray for a good friend of mine. She is currently dealing with the unimaginable. Most of you are aware that I am a Christian and will always pray for my readers! All my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment