Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Art of Freecycle

Freecycle. Are you familiar? It is absolutely awesome. It is essentially a forum where people can trade items they no longer need for items they do need. So far on Freecycle I have scored...

1. An absolutely brand new microwave (The people were remodeling their house and ordered the wrong size! SCORE!)

2. A functioning garage door opener to replace mine that unexpectedly croaked on me.

3. A HUGE box of VHS tapes for Beanie's playroom (every single Disney movie and many many more, I filled an entire bookcase!)

I am fairly certain most towns and cities have a freecycle. To find yours go to Yahoo Groups and search for freecycle in your city! Please share your amazing finds, because things like that put a huge smile on my face!

Be blessed!
The Freebie Junkie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment