Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Who is the freebie junkie??

Per your request...

Howdy! My name is Chrissy. I am married to Aaron, and Carina (Beanie) is our precocious daughter! I was born and raised in Pennsylvania and now live just outside of Tulsa, OK.

Becoming a married mommy made me realize that changes needed to be made to my lifestyle. I am a confirmed, diagnosed shopaholic. Once I made the pilgrimage to the Mall of America 3 times in just one year. I am talking that I drove all night (its a ten hour drive from Tulsa, the Hawaii of the Midwest), so that I could be there when the mall opened, get all my shopping in and not miss work. I think this may be considered a problem, but honestly, it was my version of fun!

Upon becoming a mother, being unable to shop and travel the way I used to depressed me, quite literally... I missed my "mall tours" in which I would drive to a new city just to see the malls.

I cannot say honestly when I transitioned to just not paying for anything, but it has not only saved my sanity and my pocketbook, its also fun and a challenge! :) Not to mention, equally addicting. Lately, a lot of interest has surfaced for coupon-ing and matching up ads. I am truly a fan, but I am a much bigger fan of ABSOLUTELY FREE.

I hope you enjoy this blog and also share with me things that you discover! As always be blessed. The Freebie Junkie. :)

PS... Tomorrow, per an OVERWHELMING request, we will begin earning our free dishwasher. I already did it, but I will show you how its done! :)

2 comments:

  1. You have a really good idea for a blog here, Chrissy. I can't wait to learn more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Christine! I am really excited about sharing this stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete