Monday, May 17, 2010

Free Dishwasher Day 2

OK, I KNOW this is going to be the most controversial day of the free dishwasher plan, so let's get it out of the way...

Discover Card Cashback Program.

Its amazing! Every quarter they offer 5% in a particular genre (right now its restuarants) and for everything else you get 1% cash back. I put all my bills on mine and most importantly

I PAY THE FULL BALANCE EVERY MONTH!

I do NOT advocate credit card debt in any way shape or form! But if you can charge responsibly, this is just a fabulous program! I use these rewards to Christmas and birthday present shop, and it keeps me from going over budget every time a special occasion arises.

A tip for responsible credit card use. Write down every thing you charge. It helps me tremendously to stay on budget and not be surprised (or horrified) when I get my credit card statement each month.

I redeemed $45 in rewards for a $50 Lowes gift card. More money towards my absolutely free dishwasher!

Be blessed! The Freebie Junkie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment