Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why it pays to shop off season...

Perhaps you are already like me--scanning the end-of-summer clearance for next summer and Christmas gifts? If you aren't, here is why you need to get out and shop RIGHT NOW!

This past weekend, I shopped at Sears & JC Penney only...

I bought 4 pairs of jeans for Aaron, my husband, keep in mind he is Big and Tall which always costs more, and 2 pairs of Dockers, $1.99 each!!!

I bought myself two sundresses for next summer (those of you who know me, kno w that I HATE jeans and live in little dresses). $4.99 each!

I did a bunch of Christmas shopping (sorry, cannot list items or prices here, some of you actually bother to read this! LOL!) Let's just say very very CHEAP!

I decided to total up my purchases and subtract them from the original prices, and I saved a grand total of....

$532!!!

It pays to shop off season people! Not to mention I am now done Christmas shopping!

SIDEBAR--This year Aaron and I have told everyone we are buying for children only. We are saving a fortune! We don't need anything, so we don't want gifts either, just time with our friends and family! :) Could this work for your family??

Be blessed!
The Freebie Junkie :)


HUGE PS!

Did you guys know that Sears offers Kidvantage on their clothes? This means that if they wear them out before they grow out you can exchange them absolutely free!!! Not to mention the Kmart/Sears AWESOME rewards program! I love winning my freebies at the register! Last week i got free Diet Pepsi and crayons!

No comments:

Post a Comment