Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Best Bzzcampaign yet!

Have you become a bzzagent yet?? If not, I oncae again highly recommend it!

www.bzzagent.com

I was just elected for the best campaign I have gotten yet!

Elmer's Crafters!

You would not BELIEVE the stuff I am getting in this kit. Watch the youtube video here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUcn6Zi2BV8

Any of you scrapbookers are more than welcome to get together with me for a scrapbook party!! Leave me a comment or message me on facebook! I will sahre some pics of my scrapbook with you guys too!

Be blessed and have a wonderful day!
The Freebie Junkie

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm a BzzAgent as well, and I got into this campaign. For me the best has been the Sebastian Professional Campaign, that one was $120 of professional hair products (which were amazing. But this Elmer's and X-Acto BzzKit looks great. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I am jealous! The Sebastian kit looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete