Friday, August 13, 2010

No Dining Out Challenge!

AS my loyal followers know, I use my Discover Card for everything, pay the balance every month and get FREEBIES! Another neat feature of Discover is the spend analyzer. As I was analyzing my spending, I saw some definite room for improvement. Last year alone, I spent $1687 ($85 so far in August alone) eating out!

So, like my friends at Couponing to Disney (www.couponingtodisney.com), I am compelled to begin my own dining out challenge, starting this Monday (one mroe freebie weekend for those of you that care to join me, these are the rules....

1. Special Occasions are allowed (birthdays, mothers day, etc.). Quite frankly because I am not cooking on my birthday! :)

2. Awesome deals are also permissable! Let's say you just scored a BOGO coupon for your favorite restaurant. Being the money saving junkie that I am, I would never deprive you of getting a sweet deal.

3. We calculate what we save and put it into our Disney (or Paris, or new car, or remodeling) fund!

Who's in with me?
Be blessed and have a wonderful weekend!
The Freebie Junkie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment